Herbs Included ( Extract Form) : Green Tea, Grape Seed, Cinnamon, Tulsi, Lemon, Ginger, Kali Mirch, Moringa Leaves, Maca Root
* As per customer feedback received in an online survey with 1000+ Customers across India
Tablet Vs Pouch / Tea Bag
Why Tablet Form?
5 Reasons why Liwo Health had decided to bring Green Tea cum Detox Tea in Fizzy Tablet form.
- Green Tea cum Detox Tea: Liwo Green TeaTab is not only Green Tea but also the detox tea. There are certain ingredients that had been mixed into it that works well on detoxifying the body. Normally, detox products are available as capsule or tablets. Now, our customers will have the benefits of 2 products with in a single use.
- Extract Form for Better Efficacy: We have used all the extract form of the ingredients. When you dip the tea bag it doesn’t bring in entire herbs into the tea, but when we use the tablet form, the entire tablet is dissolved and so you have 100% availability of the components in the tea. Our Single Green Tea Tablet is equivalent to almost 2 tea bags just because it gets dissolved completely into water and its entire ingredients are available for you.
- Extract Form Makes it Tastier: Lemon Extract had been used for Sweet & Good Taste without actually adding any sugar into it. We wanted to give our customers good and excellent taste of green tea. Normally, the taste of the green tea is a bit bitter. We therefore decided to go with the extract form by adding lemon extract which makes the taste sweet without use of sugar so that even diabetic person can enjoy it and rip the benefits.
- Can be taken directly without water like a Toffee (Green Tea on the Go): You can have it even without water. You can use it like a toffee which will be sweet in taste. It will give you the similar freshness like a tea even if you have it directly like a toffee. We wanted to come up with a product that you can take on the go. You can’t have the green tea while you are travelling in metro because you need cup and water. In this case, you can have the similar feeling and benefits of a green tea even if you take it like a toffee.
NOTE: Having it with hot boiling water is definitely more efficient and recommended way to consume it.
- Convenience (Easy to Prepare): Just put one tablet into 70 ml of hot boiling water and you are done. You can have it while you are at your office desk as well. This is most easy way to prepare it. You can carry it with in your pocket or bag while you are out. No need to throw away the tea bag after use. No chick chik and no jhanjhat. This is the most convenient way to have it. Be it your office desk, metro or taxi, you can have it and get the similar benefits.
Who Can take it: Everyone above 5 years of age – both male and female.
Green Tea Tab – The Most Convenient, Efficient and Smarter Way to prepare and consume Green Tea.
What this is made up of?
“Green Tea Tablet” is made up of Premium quality extract of 9 important potent herbs.
Major Herbs used:
- Green Tea Extract
- Grape Seeds Extract
- Cinnamon Extract
- Tulsi Extract
- Lemon Extract
- Ginger Extract
- Kali Mirch Extract
- Moringa Leaf Extract
- Maca Root Extract
Some Important Benefits of Liwo “Green Tea Tab”
Major Health Benefits
- Keeps You Energetic & Fresh: No more Drowsiness & Sleepiness
- Helps reduce the effects of early ageing
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce Stress
- Reduces Bloating
- Good for Skin & Beauty: Glow on face & good skin texture
Other Health Benefits
- Helps Reduce Cholesterol
- Flushes Toxins Out
- Boosts Metabolism
Liwo Green Tea – Effective in Immunity Boosting
Liwo Green Tea Tab has all the ingredients into it that are known for Immunity and are also recommended by Ayush Ministry in Ayush Kadha for Immunity Boosting, Cough Cold and Flu.
Ayush Ministry Suggestions for Immunity Boosting:
- Kadha with below ingredients:
- Cinnemon / Dal Chini
- Kaali Mirch / Black Pepper
- Dry Ginger
Green Teatab has all the above herbs in it. Apart from this, it also has all the below ingredients that also works on Immunity & other health issues:
- Green Tea Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Moringa Leaf Extract
- Maca Root
- Lemon Extract: Source of Vitamin C
Lemon Extract: This is rich source of Vitamin C which is good for Immunity.
Meca Root: Maca root increases the glutathione levels in the body, which helps improves your immune system. Glutathione (GSH) is required by the immune system for two important reasons: it protects host immune cells through its antioxidant mechanism and it provides the optimal functioning of lymphocytes and other cells of the immune system.
Moringa Leaf is well known for increasing immunity. It also helps make your body basic in nature where no virus and bacteria can survive.
Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is derived from the ground-up seeds of red wine grapes. This super ingredient helps you boost immunity naturally, because it’s packed full of antioxidants called OPCs. These antioxidants are some of the most powerful we know of – they’re anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
Green Tea Extract:
- Green tea has long been recognized as having powerful antiviral properties. Tea actually alters the structure of the virus itself, which suppresses the ability of the virus to cause an infection
- Another component of Green Tea, L-theanine, has been found to increase immune responses. L-Theanine activates and aids in the production of a type of “White Blood Cell” called gamma-delta-T lymphocyte ii , a quick acting immune cell that launches a mighty attack on invading pathogens like the flu virus. L-Theanine also helps to make interferon-gammaiv, an important cytokine (signaling protein of the immune system) that has powerful antimicrobial properties.
How to Consume Green TeaTab:
- As Tea: Take 70 ml of hot boiling water in a cup, and just put 1 table into it. This fizzy tablet will dissolve automatically and this will become very healthy and delicious Green Tea. It’s very easy to prepare. Drink the tea couple of times daily like a green tea. => Recommended Way
- As an Immunity Toffee: You can have it on the go wherever you are. Just consume it like a toffee. This will be useful especially when you don’t have hot water available – while traveling in metro or while walking or when you are outside. It’s tasty as well as healthy. We however recommend it to be used as tea with hot water only.